Wireless Toxic Gas Sensor & Oxygen Deficiency Detector
The Ultra1000 Wireless is a battery operated detector to monitor toxic gases in ambient air. The interface and the Radio Transceiver are housed in a flame proof instrument enclosure. The detectors monitors a variety of toxic gases in the parts per million (ppm) range, including: ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide, oxygen deficiency, and sulfur dioxide.
The unit is self identifiable to the network of other Pem-Tech gas detectors and wireless controller / monitor. The unit communicates with the controller by transmitting complete data packet including the live gas concentration reading and the sensor diagnostic data such as low battery, sensor fault, and calibration mode.
- Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Storage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Tank Farms
- Auto detect network; sensor comes on-line automatically
- Easy User friendly setup
- Long battery life
- Internal Lithium battery or Solar Panel for continuous operation
- Extended Range with directional antenna
- Available operating frequency: 900 MHz & 2.4 GHz
- Communicates to a range of wireless controllers and gateways