Wireless Gas Monitor Nema Enclosure & Wireless Controller 16 Gas Detectors
Model PT2008 Series wireless controller provides simultaneous display of wireless detectors on the network. Controller can interface up to 16 remote wireless gas detectors. The monitor is fully programmable for the sensor type and alarm levels using keypad on the front panel.
Easy user interface to set up parameters. Eight (8) common alarm relays for 3 levels of alarm for each gas type detector. Historical data logs include user defined interval log (15 minutes to hour) and 200 most recent event or alarm log. Data log and system configuration parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. Historical data logs are downloaded via USB port to a flash stick into an Excel file format.
Monitor comes in standard with an RS-485 communication port for mimic panel or communication with user PLC.
- Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Storage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- LPG Storage
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Large monochrome graphic display
- 12 Km Range (LOS) with directional antenna
- 90 days of historical data log
- Fully programmable alarm relays for Audio and visual alarms and peripherals.
- USB Port for easy data download into an MS-Excel File.
- RS-485 MODBUS RTU Communication