The Ultra1000 IR-LEL is a low power Wireless gas detector to detect and monitor combustible hydrocarbon gases in air. Detection range is 0-100% LEL using miniature non-dispersive infrared sensing technology (NDIR). The detector is powered by internal rechargeable lithium batteries. The unit can also be connected to external power supply or a solar panel for continuous operation. The interface and the Radio Transceiver are housed in a flame proof instrument enclosure.
The unit is self identifiable to the network of other Pem-Tech gas detectors and wireless controller I monitor. The unit communicates with the controller by transmitting complete data packet including the live gas concentration reading and the sensor diagnostic data such as low battery, sensor fault, and calibration mode.
- Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Storage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Tank Farms
- Auto detect network; sensor comes on-line automatically
- Easy User friendly setup
- Long battery life
- Internal Lithium battery or Solar Panel for continuous operation
- Extended Range with directional antenna
- Available operating frequency: 900 MHz & 2.4 GHz
- Communicates to a range of wireless controllers and gateways