Model PT605 H2S Analyzer is designed for continuous measurement of hydrogen sulfide gas in process gas streams. The unit is available in various low and high range of measurements. The unit is cost effective yet highly accurate and reliable.
The system uses latest in microprocessor and signal conditioning technology. On board interface module provides 4-20mA analog output, three (3) fully programmable alarm relays and RS-485 serial port. A large LCD display with back light and push button switches on the front panel are provided for easy user interface.
Also available are real time clock and extended flash memory for historical data logging. The analyzer is rated for Class I, Division 1, Groups B,C,D (explosion proof).
- Gas Processing Facilities
- Natural Gas Pipeline
- Chemical Plants
- Gas Well Testing & Analysis
- Landfills & Biogas
- LCD display with back light
- Easy automated Calibration
- Field Replaceable Sensor Assembly
- 3 Programmable Alarm Levels
- Linear 4-20mA Output
- RS-485 MODBUS RTU
- Optional Historical data logging