Model PT950 Series Twelve (12) Channels
Fiberglass & Stainless Steel Enclosures
Model PT950 Series is a modular designed Monitor-Controller that provides up to twelve (12) channels of continuous gas detection. Control modules in a card cage assembly are front accessible with independent alarm status LED indicators, alarm Reset and Acknowledge switches. Modules interface to Pem-Tech's toxic and combustible gas sensors & transmitters. Additionally each module has two digit LED display and 3 levels of independent alarm levels. Alarm levels are fully programmable via switches on the front panel. One of the safety features is a flashing digital display when the control module is in alarm bypass mode. The flashing display is an indication to the personnel in the control room about the alarm bypass status. An RS-485 serial communication port for the interface to Mimic or Repeater panel or to a client PLC or DCS system.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Storage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- LPG Storage
- Single Channel Modular Design
- Accepts inputs from up to Eight 4-20mA Sensor & Transmitter
- 120/220 VAC to 24 VDC Power Supply
- Three levels of alarms
- Relay Acknowledge feature to silence external audible alarm devices
- RS-485 Serial Communication for Mimic or Repeater Panel
- Available in Stainless steel, Fiberglass and Purged Enclosure for hazardous locations.