Model PT500 Four (4) Channels
Fiberglass & Stainless Steel Enclosures
Model PT500 is a microprocessor-based multi-channel controller that provides up to 4 channels of continuous gas detection. The controller is housed in a Nema 4X weatherproof enclosure. PT500 can be interfaced with any of Pem-Tech's toxic and combustible gas sensors. The controller provides a front panel user interface with alarm LED indicators and large LCD with backlight.
PT500 allows each channel to be programmed for sensor type and discrete alarm levels. Three programmable relays are provided. The alarm relays can be configured to activate on any of the 4 channels' alarm levels for use with external devices such as horn or beacon.
- Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Storage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- LPG Storage
- Up to 4 detector transmitter interface
- 4 Lines by 16 Character LCD display
- Fully programmable alarm relays for Audio and visual alarms and peripherals.
- On board universal power supply
- Easy setup via keypad on the front panel