Ultra1000 Combustible Hydrocarbons
The Ultra1000 Series is a 24 VDC powered gas detector to monitor combustible Hydrocarbon vapors in air. The complete sensor consists of a stainless steel sensor head assembly and an interface module enclosed in a flame proof instrument enclosure.
Interface module generates a 4-20mA signal proportional to 0 to 100% of the detection range. Digital display and two (2) fully programmable alarm relays for Low and high gas alarm are also provided on the interface module. A half-duplex RS-485 port for MODBUS RTU communication to user PLC or control system.
The detectors feature a simple non-intrusive automated calibration without any manual adjustments. Analog signal and alarm relays are inhibited during calibra- tion mode to avoid any unnecessary or false alarms.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Rigs
- Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Storage
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- LPG Storage
- LCD display with back light
- Non-dispersive Infrared Sensing technology (NDIR)
- Simple one person auto Calibration
- Three programmable alarm relays
- Linear 4-20mA Output
- RS-485 MODBUS RTU
- Wide Power input range
- Reverse Polarity protection
- Provides complete status & control capability in the control room